Working at Height and Harness Awareness
The Work at Height Regulations 2005 (WAHR) applies to all industries, what you, as an employer need to do to protect your employees from falls from height. It will also be useful to employees and their representatives.
Who should attend?
This course is aimed at delegates who wish to gain experience and understanding of working at height safety, especially for those who are or will be responsible for using safety harnesses, lanyards and other associated fall protection equipment within their workplace.
No previous training is required for this course however, previous experience of the equipment is an advantage.
Duration: Half Day 3 / 4 Hours – Max 10 Delegates
£95+vat per person.
- Work at Height Regulations and safety legislation
- Accident Statistics
- Hazards and Risks
- Avoid, Prevent and Minimise
- Fall Prevention, Fall Restraint, Fall Protection & Fall Arrest
- Harness Types and Design Standards
- Component Parts of a Fall Arrest System
- Identifying correct Tie-Off and Anchor Points
- Pre-Use Inspection of Harness & Lanyard with Practical Exercise
- Correct Wearing and Fitting of Harness with Practical Exercise
- Harness/Lanyard Storage, Care and Cleaning
- Rescue Provision Requirements
- Hazard Analysis & Risk Assessment
OHOB Training Academy Certification valid for 5 years
NOCN SiteRight Approved Certification 5 years