Health and Safety Awareness in Construction
This course is designed to provide learners with an in depth understanding of the Health and Safety practices and legislation needed in order to work safely on a construction site.
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for foundation level applicants who wish to obtain or renew the Green CSCS Labourers Card. The course is aimed for those who have entered or about to enter the construction industry to gain a practical summary of Health and Safety, welfare and environmental health and safety issues.
Duration: Full Day 7 Hours – Max 10 Delegates
£95+vat per person.
- The need to prevent accidents.
- Health and Safety law
- How your role fits into the control and management of the site
- Risk Assessments and Method statements
- Performing safely and asking for advice
- How to report unsafe acts to prevent an accident.
OHOB Training Academy Certification valid for 5 years
NOCN SiteRight Approved Certification 5 years