A Beginners Guide to Understanding of Erecting and Striking of Formwork Columns
The Erecting and Striking of Formwork Columns course is useful for employers for implementing safe working systems for their employees and representatives.
Who should attend?
This course is aimed at delegates who wish to gain experience in Erecting and Striking of Formwork Columns. Especially for those who are or will be responsible within their workplace.
Duration: Full Day (7 Hours) – Max Delegates 10
£95+vat per person.
- Health and Safety Legislation and Regulations
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Assembly, Modification and Dismantling of Formwork
- Making Stop Ends & Fixing Plywood to Panels
- Setting Out of Columns and Walls
- Prefabrication Reinforcement
- Working at Height Equipment
- Standing Formwork with Crane
- Manual Handling of Trio Aluminium Panels
- Fixing of Stop ends without a Kicker
- Closing the Column or Walls
- Permits to Pour
OHOB Training Academy Certification valid for 5 years
NOCN SiteRight Approved Certification