A Beginners Guide to Understanding Hard Landscaping
The beginners guide to understanding Hard Landscaping is ideal for individuals or employers wanting their representatives to carry out Hard Landscaping.
Who should attend?
This course is aimed at delegates who wish to gain theory and practical experience in understanding foundations, compacting base materials, modular paving and Kerbing.
Duration: Full Day (7 Hours) – Max Delegates - 10
£95+vat per person.
- Health and Safety Legislation and Regulations
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Types of Hardcore
- Hand and Power tools required
- Compacting of Sub-base materials
- Calculating the quality of sand and cement
- Equipment required
- The importance of protecting work and the surrounding area (Kerbs & Manholes)
- Laying and placing
- Correct levelling and alignment
- Tamper and sealing
- The importance of a safe tidy working area
OHOB Training Academy Certification valid for 5 years
NOCN SiteRight Approved Certification