A Beginners Guide to the Understanding Plying out (Decking)
The Beginners Guide to Plying Out (Decking) applies to formworking individuals and employers.
Who should attend?
This course is aimed at delegates who wish to gain experience in Plying out (Decking) especially for those who are going to be responsible for Plying out on site.
Duration: Full Day (7 Hours) – Max Delegates - 10
£95+vat per person.
- Health and Safety Legislation and Regulations
- Drawings and information
- Permits to Load
- Installation of Edge Protection
- Setting up safe access and egress
- How to set up for Plying out
- Cutting in around columns and walls
- Boxing out for service penetrations
- Making timber edge shutters
- Plumbing and Lining edge protection
- Inspection and Checking a Deck is safe to open for the following trades
- Costings – Plywood and Timbers
- Environmental waste
- Practical Plying out
OHOB Training Academy Certification valid for 5 years
NOCN SiteRight Approved Certification 5 years